Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Parents Beware: 'Shrek 2' Features Transgenderism And Crossdressing Themes

OMG! How did I not see this when I watched Shrek 2! I was so blind...

A little exerpt:
An earlier scene in the movie features a wolf dressed in grandma's clothing and reading a book when Prince Charming encounters him. Later, one of the characters refers to the wolf's gender confusion.
All along I thought that the animated wolf wearing grandma's nightie was really a female wolf settling in for a nice nap. Little did I know this animated wolf is actually gender confused. The Horror!

Oh well, at least the Traditional Values Coalition is there to look out for my well being. It truly makes me feel warm and fuzzy to know that an organization like this is there to keep us protected form evil cross-dressing wolves and animated she-male bartenders. What would this world be like without an agency such as this?


3 Comments:

Blogger PoweredBy said...

You mean it really wasn't a female wolf. Oh My God! And I let my four-year-old watch that. Great, he'll probably end up a crossdresser now. There goes the neighborhood.

http://metrocreative.blogspot.com

3:57 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

You haven't even mentioned Pinnochio wearing women's underwear.

7:07 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Well, I really didn't have to, the Coalition mentioned that in their article. Don't these people have anything better to do?

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home