Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Excitement She Wrote...

The Amazing Race was good last night, it is down to the nitty-gritty now. We are still hoping that Kris and Jon can win it, but really I think that any of the remaining teams would be worthy of the $1 million first prize, they have all competed pretty well, so far. I am not sure if Freddy and Kendra made a mistake by not yeilding Kris and Jon. Adam and Rebecca always seem to find a way to get there, and even though they were yeilded last night they were still in the hunt, at least it seems that they were...

I wish they would have a running clock on at least one team each episode, that way you would know exactly how long it takes them to do everything. It looked like Adam and Rebecca were right behind Kris and Jon, but for all we know they may have been an hour behind. But, I guess we can tell from their starting times on the next show... But that invloves math...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea what you were talking about until I read something about "the next show". I don't watch tv so the entire entry was lost on me.

BTW, it won't let me sign in but my blog is http://harlequintemptation.blogspot.com

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home