Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Time to Make the Doughnuts...

Who knew there was so much money in Doughnuts... I think it is time to change professions...

Krispy Kreme to Pay New CEO $760/Hour

So lets do a little math (not that math was ever my strong suit)... If you worked a 40 hour week (I know these guys work more than that, but lets keep it simple) over a 52 week year you would have a yearly salary of $1,580,800.00.

Funny, $760/hour sounds like so much more than $1.5 million. This guy would be a bench warmer in professional sports...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger isn't working for me at the moment, so I'm coming in as "Anonymous". I noticed this story in the paper this morning and suggested that my daughter,(who doesn't like donuts... can you imagine, learn to like them fast. At $760 an hour I think that I could learn to love sea food! That is one impressive salary AND he gets a bonus if he can turn the company around. I'm going to be watching this one and will be ready to apply if the company goes looking for a replacement.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I wonder if eating lots of donuts counts as qualifications?

1:31 PM

 
Blogger birdwoman said...

But you gotta wonder, with the company going down the tubes, how the folks below feel about this. Knowing it under regular circumstances would peeve a worker. Knowing it when your job's been made redundant...

(*)>

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home