Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Where can I get one of those...

Maybe Santa will bring me one... Or maybe a thoughtful friend or relative. It would be such a great gift, especially when it is cold out.

What I am talking about is one of those permits that allows you to park your car right up in front of a store or building. Right in front of the door! Imagine the convenience. Who cares about all of those other losers that don't have one of these special permits. They can try to find a way around you to get into the place.

It also allows you to stop right in the middle of the parking lot and chat with people who are also not lucky enough to have one of these wonderful passes. Again, who cares about the people who are trying to get around you and park in an actual designated spot like a sucker.

The best time to use the special permit is between 8:00 and 8:30 and the best place to use it is the busiest coffee shop in town. Just imagine how many new friends I will make when I get my special permit. Everyone will want to say something to me, just like the lucky SOB who had one this morning. In fact, there were two. I wanted to ask them both where they got them but they were really in a hurry, and you know how rude it is to slow down these important people.

Anyway, if I am not lucky enough to get the magical parking/stopping pass this year that's ok, it would almost be too much, I mean, am I really worthy?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home