Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back on the Blog...

Well I hope everyone had a great holiday, I know I did. We had a great Christmas day here in Saint John and then we were off to PEI on Boxing Day. It was great to get home again and see my family and friends. Unfortunately the weather didn't allow us to get to visit everyone, but that's ok, maybe next year. The snow came flying in on the 27th and didn't let up til the 28th, I think the grand total on PEI was around 50 cms. All that after a green Christmas.

On the way home I was dreading the thought of having to park on the road and shovel the driveway, especially after a late night and a few drinks. Jillian was optomistic and said that a good samaratin would have cleaned out the driveway for us, but I was not so sure. So we get home and lo and behold the driveway is cleared. The good samaratin even cleared the walkway to the front door. I was very impressed. We still don't know who it was but we are greatful.

New Year's Eve turned out to be a fun time. We were planning a small card game with a couple of friends, no need for a big party this year. The small card game turned into a big card game (11) and it was a lot of fun. I was lucky to come out on top this time so I picked up a little extra $$ for my troubles. Looks like 2005 is starting out just fine, I was even on time for the first day back to work...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home