Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Back on the Winning Track...

I was 2 for 2 this weekend on my football picks. I am now only down $4.00 for the whole NFL season. Pretty good I think. I will let it all ride on the Pats to repeat as Super Bowl Champs and, when they win, I will cash out and be up a few bucks. Or I will lose and be down, but at least I will have made it through a full NFL season on one small initial bet ($30.00)... Pretty cheap for approx. 20 weeks of fun...

Loads of snow here in SJ, I had a lot of digging to do this morning before heading off to work. And the driveway is still half full of knee deep snow. I was not chipper enough to clear the whole thing at 7:30 in the morning. That is pretty early for me...

We are eager to hit the slopes in preparation for our big trip, so the snow is quite welcome. Hopefully the temps will warm up a bit, however, it is around -16°C (-27°C with the wind chill) so we are still freezing...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home