Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Don't Fear the Reaper...

A snow day today, for the school kids. Us working stiffs had to drive in through the mini-blizzard that's going on. Oh well, got to pay the bills...

On the way in to work this morning our classic rock station played "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult. A good classic rock song. Whenever I hear that song now, all I hear is the steady cow bell that is there pretty much from start to finish, and I think that the song could have been just a bit better. All they had to do was give me more cow bell. It's like I have a fever, and the only cure is more cowbell...

Someone should do a Saturday Night Live awards show (if they haven't already) and Christopher Walken should be the unanimous choice for Best Host EVER...


2 Comments:

Blogger Lina Maria said...

That is the best of all times. I think Cristopher Walken should quit Hollywood and get a permanent slot in SNL... They suck so much now!

1:52 PM

 
Blogger JOE B said...

here is a cool web site
www,needsmoarcowbell.com
I think you will like it!

4:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home