Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

On The Hood...

Matt Mays and El Torpedo are a good band, I really think these guys are going to continue to make great music for a long time. They seem a bit raw, a bit unpolished, they may need to mature a bit musically to become big, but right now I really like what they are doing.

I just watched the video for "On The Hood". The start of the video is not that good, really, even though the song is great. I was watching and thinking what the hell are these guys doing? Then it changes about 1/4 of the way in or so and it gets way better. Just wait til they start dancing! I love a great dance scene and these guys are robot-tastic!

Check it out or Right click and download it here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home