Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yes we are back...

From the Pearl Jam concert that is... It was excellent by the way. I did not know that Eddie Vedder played the guitar so much, or so well... I have never been to a concert where the band played almost continuously for 2 hours and 45 minutes. I checked the set on pearljam.com and it is actually 2 hours and 26 minutes of music. Wow! I am going to have to buy that, it is awesome how they have the concert available online just a few days after it actually happened.

The definite highlight of the show was when they played Alive. It was incredible. They whole place was singing and rocking... And they played Crazy Mary and Corduroy and over 20 more songs... I must say this was definitely the best concert I have ever been to. and Sleater-Kinney were good, too. I didn't know much of their stuff, but they got Mike McCready out and played Mother by Danzig to finish off their set...

Looking forward to the show in Halifax Thursday night, maybe I will be a little more punctual with my post after that show...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home