Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lets all complain about the price of gas...

Not that it will do us any good...

The radio announced that the prices would go up today, so I figured I should go fill up this morning. I was on empty, too... I got really busy at work so I could not get away til about 10:30, I figured I would get there in time to beat the price gouging, I mean increase. Well, the sign at the nearest station read $129.9 per litre... Yup, $129.9... I pulled up to the pump and had a look and the pump said $112.9. I figured I got there just before the price increase so I got out and tried to fill up. Well, it wouldn't work. I hit the button over and over, but nothing. Then I looked at the pump and the number started to increase before my eyes... I was pissed to say the least. I got out of there, no way I was gonna pay that price for gas, not today anyway. I drove to another station but the cars were lined up way down the street in both directions. My car will flash kilometres at you when you are getting low so you have an idea of how far you can drive before you run out, it was flashing ---- so I guess that means fumes. I could not wait in line because I had to get back to work so I tried one more station, I had to fill up regardless of the price now. I was "lucky" enough to get in at the next station and fill up at $112.9, they were just getting geared up to raise the price. $67.00 later I had a full tank of gas... This is getting ridiculous...


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pete, great blog...keep it up.

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home