Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Million Dollar Baby...

So we finally watched this movie last night... I have to say, it was not what I expected. It is one of those movies that just sort of hits you after it is over. While we were watching it I was thinking that this really isn't all it was cracked up to be, it is good, but not great. But, once you get past some of the boxing scenes that are a little unrealistic, even though they are pretty good, you see all of the other stuff that is going on and it really gets to you, it got to me anyway because I am still thinking about it...

I really don't like giving away movies because I know people are always planning to see certain ones, so I will not talk about what happens, but just be prepared to feel something about this one when its over. So in the end I guess that does make it a great movie...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home