Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Attack of the 50 Foot Rhubarb...

Christine was commenting on 5 things the world would be better off without.

Number one on her list is rhubarb. Well, Christine, if you really want to talk about rhubarb you need to see the rhubarb that we have growing at our place. When I mow the lawn I am actually scared to go by it... I think it is going to make a pie out of me...

The reason I look so stunned in this picture is because the rhubarb just smacked me upside the head...



So, if anyone is trying to bake the worlds largest rhubarb pie let me know, you are welcome to it. Just make sure you bring a few of your buddies, this thing can get nasty...


1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Oh Yeah, he is a nasty bugger... I get an uneasy feeling every time I go near that guy...

6:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home