Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Climbing the ladder...

In case I haven't told anyone yet (fat chance) I have my own website design/hosting company called elivate Web Solutions. I am working on my business cards and I am trying to determine what title I should give myself. Now, keep in mind that I run the show. I am the man. It is me against the world, so, I need a title that really lets everyone know I am in charge and answer to no one. So what I am thinking is:

Junior Vice President

OK, how about:

Weekend Trailer Park Supervisor?

Pretty wicked?


2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

How about something a little more omnipotent, like web god or internet deity, to show the scope of your power?

5:33 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Omnipotent, eh... hmmmm... How about Assistant Manager ?

8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home