Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

My New Website...

Is finally ready to be seen... www.musiclyricscentral.com

I hope that people will like the site and continue to check in to see new updates and look for newly added songs. You can add song lyrics yourself, or suggest a song and I will get it in as soon as I can. You can also submit comments or suggestions about the site. I hope to build a very large database of songs so please add in or suggest any song you want.

One of the reasons I decided to start this site was to offer a decent lyrics site that guarantees no popups or annoying ads. I find that most lyrics sites are almost unusable because of the ads. I will have a few small ads (got to pay the bills - please click ;-)) but nothing that will get in the way of the content of the site.

So please have a look at www.musiclyricscentral.com and help me make it the best lyrics site on the net!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MusicLyricsCentral.com looks great! I have even left a suggestion.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Golf Grouch said...

Nice lyric site. I will recommend to others.
http://www.grouchygolf.com/

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home