Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

So Many Things I'm bousta do...

I can't even keep all of them straight in my head. That is why I need to get bousta up and running. At least I will have all these things organized somewhat, plus I can keep everyone informed about all of the important things I do. Important things like memorizing the lyrics to all of Weird Al's songs so I can be the life of the party. But seriously, I will chronicle all of my web development tasks, yardwork, golf games (no scores please), etc...

And just wait til travay is done! I will be the most organized person in the world! The problem is getting the stupid thing done. But when I do, watch out world!

I am slowly getting my stuff out there, pretty soon JustListedHomes will be live, not to mention d.com...

My plan for World Domination is slowly coming together, and don't we all love it when a plan comes together?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home