Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

You Know You're a Computer Geek When...

you listen to "All About The Pentiums" by Weird Al Yankovic and laugh at every line because you can totaly relate. That song is from 1999 and it still has so many funny and relevant lines. Some of my personal favs are:
Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills
Defraggin' my hard drive for thrills

You think your Commodore 64 is really neato
What kinda chip you got in there, a Dorito?

Your database is a disaster
You're waxin' your modem, tryin' to make it go faster

In a 32-bit world, you're a 2-bit user
You've got your own newsgroup, "alt.total-loser"

Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you
If I ever meet you I'll control-alt-delete you
Enough already, I'm giggling like a school girl.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home