Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My new favourite thing...

Is Winamp. I have been using Winamp for many years as my preferred MP3 player. But recently I heard Troy (I think) talking about Winamp radio, so I decided to check it out the other day. I use Windows Media Player to listen to the radio and it is ok, but Winamp Radio kicks the llamas a$$! Streaming radio that is MP3 quality, none of the tinny background noise and the choice of stations is really impressive. I love Club 977 - The 80's Channel... Also, you can watch some pretty sweet videos, I was just checking out some old Black Sabbath...

On another note I have two websites that are nearing completion. I was hoping to have one ready to go last night but it keeps getting a little more complex, maybe I am too picky, but be patient and it will be launched soon. It is music related...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home