Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Rainy Days and Mondays...

... Always Get Me Down

After another rainy, cold, crappy weekend (weather wise) we are having about the nicest day of the year today, and of course, it is Monday... I am sitting here at work staring out the window at a beautiful blue sky pretending that I am teeing off... As long as I don't have to play Pinehurst with the US Open setup I am very happy. So far this year I have missed 4 golf games because of the weather (not to mention 4 softball games). It really is cruel to be hit with rain and cold on the days when you have a golf game or a softball game, but then on a regular old Monday you get glorious sun...

Oh well, I guess it could be worse, and I promise not to complain about the weather again this year. At least not until I miss another golf game...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home