Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The countdown is still counting down...

To the Pearl Jam concert that is...

And the great thing is that countdown is to the Halifax show, not the Montreal show... I am going to both :-)

So, what songs will they play? To be honest, I haven't even checked the recent playlists to see what they are doing. I hope they will play some of my favourites, of course, but I know they won't play them all, everyone seems to have a few favourites from bands that a lot of others don't seem to like as much, and I am not exception, especially when it comes to Pearl Jam...

Anyway, here are a few of the "standard" favs I am thinking they will do:

1. Black
2. Alive
3. Daughter
4. Even Flow

And these are a few of my favs I hope they do (but the likely won't):

1. Corduroy
2. Present Tense
3. Given To Fly
4. Green Disease

And these are some of their "other" songs that would be great to hear (they may play one or two):

1. Crazy Mary
2. Leatherman
3. Dirty Frank

Either way the concerts are going to be great, can't wait...

Opening act is Sleater-Kinney, I don't know much about them but I heard they rock...


1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Very Cool...

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home