Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Trailer Park Tease...

It's not like it sounds...

For a while now there has been a sign at a local bar announcing that the Trailer Park Boys were coming. Pretty cool, I would love to have a Rum and Coke with Julian and the boys... I never really heard any of the details, until this morning...

It turns out that the "Trailer Park Boys" that are coming are actually John Dunsworth (Mr. Lahey) and Patrick Roach (Randy). Now I would love to have a drink with Randy-bo-bandy and talk Shit Leopards and Shit Ropes with Mr. Lahey, but I think that could almost be called false advertising. You can't say the Trailer Park Boys are coming if Julian, Ricky, and Bubbles are not gonna be there...

I may have to call the cops in, right now, the real cops, not the crazy, fake, trailer park, drunk, fat gut crazy cops.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home