Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Friday, September 24, 2004

Bye Bye Dolly and Stacie J...

Well the girls of reality TV had a bad night last night. A woman was going to be fired for sure on the Apprentice, and I guess The Donald made the right choice. Stacie J had to go. I must say I felt bad for her, not because she got fired, but those other girls really blew things out of proportion. Sure she is a wacko, but I certainly don't believe that they were afraid of her. They did a good job of deflecting from their own incompetence, I will give them that. Elizabeth and Maria (and Ivana) don't have a hope in hell of getting much farther anyway.

And our poor little sheep farmer certainly had the wool pulled over her eyes. I will miss those little black shorts... The "Sorority Girls" better watch out, maybe Eliza is smarter than we all thought...

TGIF


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home