Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Friday, September 24, 2004

Bye Bye Dolly and Stacie J...

Well the girls of reality TV had a bad night last night. A woman was going to be fired for sure on the Apprentice, and I guess The Donald made the right choice. Stacie J had to go. I must say I felt bad for her, not because she got fired, but those other girls really blew things out of proportion. Sure she is a wacko, but I certainly don't believe that they were afraid of her. They did a good job of deflecting from their own incompetence, I will give them that. Elizabeth and Maria (and Ivana) don't have a hope in hell of getting much farther anyway.

And our poor little sheep farmer certainly had the wool pulled over her eyes. I will miss those little black shorts... The "Sorority Girls" better watch out, maybe Eliza is smarter than we all thought...

TGIF


1 Comments:

Blogger ScottMackDaddy said...

I was going to post about this as well, but you beat me to the punch!
What is worse:
a) fired because you are a terrible leader and disorganized
b) fired because you are so full of your own ego that you throw away your exemption
c) fired because you have been called crazy by everybody on your team on national television.

Rumor has it that the "restauranteur" label she has is misleading, she runs a Subway in Harlem.
Sandwich Artist doesn't look as good for ratings

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home