Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Friday, September 10, 2004

Betting and stuff...

Betting on things can really make you question your loyalty. I bet asgainst the Patriots last night and even though I don't consider myself a Patriots fan, I would list them as one of my top 3 NFL teams, behind the Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers. Now I do actually bet on the Lions (even though they suck) because they get really good odds. Now the Colts had some good odds last night but that obviously didn't work out.

I am now in a Survivor pool here at work and I got John K. How the heck am I gonna cheer for this guy? He is a real pretty boy model type, but I guess he is athletic. Man, I wish I had picked one of the hot chicks, then it would be way easier to stay loyal...

TGIF!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home