Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Do you buy stuff online?

Shouldn't it be easy to buy anything you want online? Well, I guess it is sort of easy, but shouldn't it also cost you less than if you were to go to an actual store and buy the same item? I don't know, I am certainly no business major. So maybe online shopping is for those hard to find items or those cool European or American items that are not available in Canada. Either way it can get expensive. Nothing bothers me more than when I find something I want to buy and it is actually reasonably priced; even though I know the shipping costs will be a bit steep it is still worth it, but then you hit that checkout button and it is then and only then that you realize you are shopping in American dollars. Ouch.

I guess I am not the only one who feels this way... I love being Canadian, but sometimes it sucks...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home