Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Been a while...

I am getting pretty slack with my posts, I guess I am just boring. Actually, this week has been pretty busy at work. Any of you computer geeks out there might sympathise, we are dealing with some pretty serious Windows XP Service Pack 2 problems on our website. Microsoft has really caused themselves a lot of problems this time. If you do the upgrade you may find that sites that you normally visit all of the time will no longer function properly. This is due to all of their new "security enhancements". Anyway, Microsoft's loss is Mozilla's gain...


1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

MS XP SP 2 (acronyms again)has already received a rant on Dave's Curse of Self Awareness page!

5:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home