Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Rolling up the Rim and the Race...

Not only am I 1-16 on Roll up the Rim, to add insult to injury they decided to screw up my coffee this morning. Jillian will attest, I am not happy when I get the wrong coffee. I usually go into the store because the drive thru line is always too long. But today the line seemed ok so I went for it. I should have known something was wrong when they screwed up the order of the person ahead of me. I watched her hand back her order and get another one. So when I got mine I should have checked the coffee before I drove off. So I get to work and take a sip and ... I think I got a Triple Triple at least, the sugar was actually on my tounge. I really don't understand how anyone can drink a coffee like that. I like 1 & 1 and sometimes even then they over do it. Oh well, at least I didn't have to eat 4 pounds of meat.

On that note I have to say I am now very happy that Rob and Amber are in this installment of The Amazing Race. At first I thought it was unfair, I figured that they had a big advantage and that it would make the show less exciting. Well they do have an advantage, but they have made the show very entertaining. Rob's plan last night was brilliant. He has a way of convincing people to do what he wants, even he doesn't know how he does it. Or at least that's what he says. I was sorry to see Debbie and Bianca go, they were starting to grow on me a bit, and the way Debbie attacked the meat challenge was something else. So I have to say right now I am pulling for Brian and Greg, but if Rob and Amber pull it off they will have deserved it...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home