Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Some tunes...

I currently have 710 songs on my computer and I listen to them just about everyday. I usually shuffle them to try and keep it fresh, but I still get tired of them sometimes. I decided to try and find some good net radio and mix it up a bit. One of my favourite stations is BostonPete.com and not just because it has such a great name. My favourite show is Forever 80's hosted by "Your 80's Maven" Johnny O'Neill. The only problem is that I find his show too short... Anyway, I also like MSN radio just because it offers non-stop music and is pretty high quality. I would never plug Microsoft unless this was good and it is, they have tons of categories to choose from...

Rock on!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home