Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Friday, October 22, 2004

So Much to Blog About Today...

Well last night was reality tv night, so we have to discuss Survivor and The Apprentice. In a word... Yawn...

So it's Sox - Cards in the World Series, not a bad match up at all... I see runs, many runs... This should be a fun series for us Sox fans, even though there is pressure the fact that we beat the Yankees takes a bit off. Now I know that losing is not an option, but if the Sox do happen to lose to the Cards we can still say we finally beat the Yankees... I am confident that the Sox can win this, though, and am looking forward to this series...

We are heading over to the Island this weekend, looking forward to seeing family and friends, I will post some pictures next week, if Jillian is feeling creative maybe she can top her flowers/pumpkin pics, they were a big hit...

The Halloween skin is ready to go, I am just waitng to pull the trigger... Set your eyes to stunned ;-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home