Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Schilling Comes Through...

Red Sox Nation is a happy place today after a huge win over the hated New York Yankees. Some times in sports you get the chance to see an athlete perform at a higher level and Curt Schilling did that last night.

Schill's Ankle Was Sutured - Skin Was Stitched Between Tendons

Amazing. Now the stage is set for history. No team in MLB history has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit to win a 7 game series. Can the Sox do it? Well, I am not going to be so bold as to make any predictions, but I say yes, they can. Wakefield vs. Brown will be interesting to say the least, but I see the Sox winning this one in a slugfest, of the 11-8 variety...

* Note - Looks like I was wrong, Derek Lowe will start. You can almost feel the collective anxiety of every Red Sox fan in the world...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home