Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Good Ones...

I have decided to stop writing about Survivor and The Apprentice. Why? Because.

So instead I thought I would jot down a few funny things I heard today.

A local radio personality had a couple of funny quotes this morning. That makes him 2 for the year, in my book.

Q: What do you call a group of witches?

A: The View

I was laughing like a little girl as I was driving to work this morning, I am sure all the other motorists thought I was nuts. And I guess it isn't really that funny...

OK, how about this:
"I bet Jessica and Ashlee Simpson's Dad is really proud. He gets to watch every day as his daughters try to out-stupid each other."

All right, just one more... I had to sneak a Red Sox reference in here somehow. From the Sports Guy's minute-by-minute recap of game four. I thought this line was great:
"After a Damon two-out triple, Cabrera strands him at third. Marquis has gotten out of more trouble tonight than Bobby Brown."
Ahhh... nothing like a little humour to get you going on a Friday afternoon...

Happy Halloween...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home