Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Reality TV

So there are a lot of "Reality" shows out right now and I was wondering what you all think of them... I can't claim to have seen them all and I know for sure I hate some of them (Big Brother), but I also think some of them are quite good, here is my top 5:

  1. The Amazing Race

  2. Survivor

  3. Last Comic Standing

  4. The Apprentice

  5. The Surreal Life


Pretty sad commentary when you think about it but I have nothing else to say today. At least Last Comic Standing takes some real talent (I am pulling for Gary) and The Amazing Race is also based on a certain skill/determination level... As for the others, well, I guess they have a little bit but for the most part they are just popularity contests.



2 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Last night was a great night for Reality TV fans, the next-to-last episode of Last Comic Standing was great. I think all three guys were funny, I am really not sure who will win. The fianle is Thursday night and Dat Phan and Ralphie May will be returning to perform.

The Amazing Race was another good one, too. I do not like many of the contestants this time, and I was glad when Colin and Christie were not able to keep their 7 hour lead. After watching last night I have to really think that Mirna is a little crazy. Anyway, it makes for a fun show...

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

So I just voted for Last Comic Standing, I was really torn because I liked all three from the start... When the show started I said that Alonzo would win but John Heffron was the sleeper... and I really didn't factor Gary into it at all. But Gary proved to be a real talent and he won two head to head match-ups, this really got me on his side... So the vote broke down like this for me, I gave Gary 2 votes and John 1 (you are allowed to vote 3 times). I figure that Gary really deserves it but John was really good as well, Alonzo just didn't quite blow me away last night, if he did he would have got the vote...

You can vote at: http://www.votenbc.com

11:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home