Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Na na na na NAH! Na na na na NAH! NAH!

Not sure if I got the tune down right, but I am sure you all know it...

Yeah, that's it, it is almost time for hockey!!

Maybe now Troy's blog will seem a little more relevent...

Tickets have been purchased to see the Montreal Canadiens defeat the Boston Bruins (in Boston)... We will also have the pleasure of watching the Ottawa Senators tear apart the hapless Bruins... Well, now that Zdeno Chara is a Bruin they may have improved a bit, but it won't matter...

Go Habs Go!!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...why didn't i get the invite for the trip to Beantown?
Me being part Yankee myself?

5:36 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Sorry dude, a family affair I guess...

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home