Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Dream of Fishing...

Christine mentioned the Dream Dictionary on her blog and I decided to check it out... For some reason I always dream about fishing... Here is what it says:
To see live fish in a dream is very much good luck unless the fish was carp, in which case it is a warning against subjecting yourself by your actions to criticism. A fish swimming in clear water is an omen that you will acquire personal wealth and power. but to see a dead fish as in a market is an omen of disappointment. Cooking and eating fish, except carp, indicates your present endeavors will meet with success.
Hmmm... not sure what this means because in my dreams I am always catching fish, and usually the dream fish are strange things, not like real fish... Maybe I am just weird...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home