Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Due to overwhelming response...

I will need some time to manage all of the requests. I was leary about making this post in case I got swamped with requests, and sure enough, that is exactly what happened... So please be patient and allow me sufficient time to fulfill your outrageous demands.

Sometimes it is tough being so popular, but I realize that without the wisdom and humor that my awe-inspiring blog provides, you needy peasants would be left abandoned, cast out in a lonely web-like void...

Fear not my pathetic duo! Your patience will be rewarded with the single most greatest best incredible yummy post of all time! Perhaps you will encounter a Strong Bad like posty thing, or perhaps even a sweet guitar lick. Mayhap even a flaming chihuahua...

So sit back and try to relax, curb your enthusiasm, take a pill... and remember, the waiting is the hardest part.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home