Welcome to my blog, make sure you leave comments!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

AHA! I Thought So!

It turns out that the "Family" eating yummy Hamburger Helper as Hayley Wickenheiser is interviewed by Josee Chouinard are actors, not her real family. The "Unscripted" commercial leads us to believe that Hayley and her "family" enjoy the yummy hamburger-like meal after a long hard day of hockey and ... whatever... She is a busy mom you know...

I am not sure if this falls under the category of false advertising, and I really don't care, I just think it is funny because everyone I know who has seen the commercial has stated that they could not believe it was her real family anyway...

Who are the ad wizards that came up with that one??

Hockey star Hayley Wickenheiser's television family not her real family


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home